Janine Tugonon wins global model search by posing nude

Adse Here

Adse Here

The former beauty queen posed naked and won the contest.

Janine Tugonon, former beauty queen was recently selected as one of the first calendar models of Nu Muses, a project of Treats magazine founder Steve Shaw and celebrity photographer David Bellemere. The project aims to advocate the uncensored beauty of the naked body.

"I thought I did really bad during the test shoot and final casting since I was having a bad day that day," Tugonon said.

"But [I] got the call from my agent few days after and it was AMAZING!" she added.

Along with 11 other models, Tugonon will receive $10,000 each and will be photographed nude by Bellemere at an exclusive location.


Let's block ads! (Why?)



from XOLXOL - Just Another News/Media Blog http://ift.tt/2duCtpC
Adse Here
Powered by Blogger.